Wednesday, March 24, 2010

28 days does NOT form a habit...

So, I blogged every day in January. That was 31 days in a row. There is a saying that if you do things for 28 days straight it becomes a habit. Obviously that is not the case with me. Luckily I did get one post in in February...Good thing I am not in some 12 step program...I'd fall off the wagon very quickly.

Here are some random pics from the month of March...just a little fix until I can actually get around to a real post. Hey. It's better than nothing.The weather has been so beautiful the last two days we have spent lots of time outside. I love it! It's been a great way to spend spring break. Ian is getting so big! I can't believe he's 4 months now.


My brother refers to Ian's pose here as 'big pimpin'. wonder why ;)

This is my beautiful cousin Katie. She was accepted to Law School and came out to check out the campus. The girls loved having her here...it was so fun to visit. Wish she could have stayed longer--maybe she should just come to school out here (**HINT** HINT** Kate!)


Because I have a great husband and great friends I got to get away to the beach last weekend for our annual bookclub at the beach. Had so much fun relaxing and hanging out with my bestest friends. The first night we got there the weather was GORGEOUS we got some great beach walking in!

All the girls at the beach! It was Wendy's birthday so we had birthday pizza. I love hanging out with all of these ladies!

So Ian has had skin issues for awhile. Poor boy! His cradle cap got so bad it was out of control. Luckily at his 4 month visit the dr. gave us a prescription for some head oil, which leads to the next pic...
The shower cap! This is part of the treatment...that actually really cleared things up in just two days! I am so glad to have my cute boy back...Jeremy said he was starting to get jealous of all the other babies in the ward cause they had nice smooth bald heads! Unfortunately, right after this his head cleared up but his eczema around his cheeks, mouth, and eyes got so bad he could barely open his eye :( He looked so sad and neglected. But luckily, after another doctors visit and a $92 prescription later he is back to his cute self. He is just so adorable I can hardly stand it. And that prescription was worth every penny.

5 comments:

Liz said...

can we PLEASE get a poster size picture of Ian?! LOL I love the shower cap picture!!!

Carrie said...

Really Selena!?! You REALLY had to post that pic of me???? UGH! I usually don't really care about me in pics but that one is SOOOOO bad. It adds 50 pounds at least! Oh well. I'll try to not obsess about it. Thanks for doing a post!

Kate & Drew's Great Adventure! said...

SELENA! cute pictures! little Ian is all cleaned up :)

Melanie said...

Oh my, he is cute! I'm so glad he's doing better. He's too sweet and adorable to have to need nebulizers and eczema medicine and all that stuff.

Melanie said...

P.S. Eli randomly made the vocal announcement the other day that he does indeed "have a crush on Audri" and "she is really cute."
I told him, "Yeah, you're six. Reign it in and take it easy, pal."