Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Monday...

So, I took a week off from blogging. I kinda missed it. I had big plans for today.

I wanted to:
  • blog my goals (it IS Monday afterall)
  • make valentine cards for FHE
  • go to the gym
  • make dinner
Instead this is what I did:We went to the doctor for wheezy, coughy Ian-boy. Hopefully these nebulizer treatments help him breathe better and his bronchlioitis doesn't get any worse. So, hopefully tomorrow I can get to my goals, and the other things on my list! I'm gonna go get my massage I was promised now :)

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Poor little guy! Do you have that machine at home, or do you have to go in for the treatments? So sad, I hope he feels better quick!

Melissa said...

Poor Ian :-( At least when Aidan had that at 8 months old I could use an inhaler and didn't have to do the nebulizers. Hope he's well soon. I too missed your blogs, they were great.

Unknown said...

poor ian boy. :( i am glad you blogged. I did read every day. I'm your number one fan!

TD Quong said...

What a sad baby! I would be freaked out if I were you! I hope he gets better fast!

Kelly said...

Your goal for the week is to hang out with me as much as you can and help your cutie boy breath better!

Nanci said...

He does look pretty cute in the picture even though he does not feel well.

Nicole said...

oh sad! ethan had that same problem when he was a baby (and he really wouldn't hold still for the nebulizer). hope he gets better soon. we might be out in sandy next week, would you be up for a visit?