So, I got to looking at my phone, and I have A LOT of pictures on it...thanks to a 4G removable memory card. Some of my weirdest pics are on my phone...and some funny stories behind them. Some of them I took. Some of them were sent to me. Here are a few of my favorites:
Doing laundry one day, Makenna was helping me, and she decided to put on every pair of clean underwear that was in the pile....all over her pants. I think she ended up with about 5 or 6 pairs on.
Doing laundry one day, Makenna was helping me, and she decided to put on every pair of clean underwear that was in the pile....all over her pants. I think she ended up with about 5 or 6 pairs on.
Whenever Makenna is sad her Bubba and her Kitty make her feel better. Why wouldn't it be any different for Ian? I found him like this one day when he was fussy laying on the bed.

I just love to take cute pics of my boy...!
I love to watch Jeremy and the kids play, especially when they are all being silly.
I looked in the back of the car one day and Audri had put this extra pull-up on her head. I don't know why, but it was pretty funny. Good thing it was clean! ;)
I am glad that my friend Carrie is good about taking pics when we go out to do fun girl stuff, and even more glad that she remember to send them to me! This is us getting some much needed pedi's for mine and Kelly's birthdays
I cracked up when Jeremy's assistant, PJ, sent this to me one day. I guess this was some ad they got at work and they thought it was pretty funny. I liked it even more cause sometimes I feel bad I don't get to know what's going on during his work day and this pic made me feel included
When we went to Astoria last weekend the kids were so excited to swim in the pool at the hotel. Too bad the pool was FREEZING! So they played in the shower instead...
Jeremy's parents watch the kids. A lot. And I am so grateful for them. Jeremy's dad is really good about taking pics of whatever they may be doing and sending them to us while we're out. It's fun to see that they are having fun! This is the kids in the tree outside their house. Usually their pics are of them playing at Mcdonalds ;)
I'm usually the one behind the camera when we use the 'real' camera, so I don't have a lot of pictures of myself. It's easier to try 'self portraits' with my phone...
I realized that I often use my phone to take pictures of something that I know would make someone a little jealous of where I am. Here we were at one of our favorite 'Beach Eats" Doogers. I love me a good Dooger Burger. Even my NJ family loves a Dooger Burger
It must be a family thing, to like to make you a little jealous. My sister sent this to me when everyone was together enjoying a little 5 Guys. I guess it must run in the family? And is it bad that it mostly always centers around food?
To Brag. I wanted to try to make some eclairs like my friend Melanie to take to Jeremy's work Christmas party. I was so excited I got them to turn out I had to take a pic and send it to my sis
I also have a lot of pictures of Makenna asleep. In weird places. In weird positions. With weird things. Here she is in a shopping cart, fast asleep. And, no, she was not faking it.
And, last but not least, I love a good inside joke. When we were camping this summer, this little man in his motorized wheels would circle the loop about every 10 minutes with his poor little basset hound dog. My friend Carrie and I noticed that the dog was getting further and further behind after each loop...his little legs were tired! But the man kept on going...and we chuckled every time he came around. She sent this to me right after we packed up and drove away...made me laugh out loud to get it as we were driving away from a good time.

I just love to take cute pics of my boy...!
I love to watch Jeremy and the kids play, especially when they are all being silly.
I looked in the back of the car one day and Audri had put this extra pull-up on her head. I don't know why, but it was pretty funny. Good thing it was clean! ;)
I am glad that my friend Carrie is good about taking pics when we go out to do fun girl stuff, and even more glad that she remember to send them to me! This is us getting some much needed pedi's for mine and Kelly's birthdays
I cracked up when Jeremy's assistant, PJ, sent this to me one day. I guess this was some ad they got at work and they thought it was pretty funny. I liked it even more cause sometimes I feel bad I don't get to know what's going on during his work day and this pic made me feel included
When we went to Astoria last weekend the kids were so excited to swim in the pool at the hotel. Too bad the pool was FREEZING! So they played in the shower instead...
Jeremy's parents watch the kids. A lot. And I am so grateful for them. Jeremy's dad is really good about taking pics of whatever they may be doing and sending them to us while we're out. It's fun to see that they are having fun! This is the kids in the tree outside their house. Usually their pics are of them playing at Mcdonalds ;)
I'm usually the one behind the camera when we use the 'real' camera, so I don't have a lot of pictures of myself. It's easier to try 'self portraits' with my phone...
I realized that I often use my phone to take pictures of something that I know would make someone a little jealous of where I am. Here we were at one of our favorite 'Beach Eats" Doogers. I love me a good Dooger Burger. Even my NJ family loves a Dooger Burger
It must be a family thing, to like to make you a little jealous. My sister sent this to me when everyone was together enjoying a little 5 Guys. I guess it must run in the family? And is it bad that it mostly always centers around food?
To Brag. I wanted to try to make some eclairs like my friend Melanie to take to Jeremy's work Christmas party. I was so excited I got them to turn out I had to take a pic and send it to my sis
I also have a lot of pictures of Makenna asleep. In weird places. In weird positions. With weird things. Here she is in a shopping cart, fast asleep. And, no, she was not faking it.
And, last but not least, I love a good inside joke. When we were camping this summer, this little man in his motorized wheels would circle the loop about every 10 minutes with his poor little basset hound dog. My friend Carrie and I noticed that the dog was getting further and further behind after each loop...his little legs were tired! But the man kept on going...and we chuckled every time he came around. She sent this to me right after we packed up and drove away...made me laugh out loud to get it as we were driving away from a good time.Sooooo...this begs the question...
WHAT'S ON YOUR PHONE?
4 comments:
THAT is AWESOME!!! ROFLMBO!!!! LOVE the old man pic! Such a classic
THose are some great pics I don't know where to start...5 or 6 pairs of panties, pull up on her head, Ian so cute forget about it, Kenna aleep in the cart? Love the one of you and your little guy and the one of the guy on the scooter made me laugh, wasn't there but I heard the story!
let's see, I am way impressed with all your blogging and you have a 4th child attached to you...wow. I was laughing the other day at some hilarious nursing photos my char took with my iphone, they were so funny.
I also have one of a blow-out from evan that I sent to greg while he was at work, good for some laughs ;)
let's meet up at 5 guys and a burger...isn't that about half-way??
Sara, we totally need to. Is there another 5 guys in your direction? The only ones we know about around here are South of us...
Post a Comment