Monday, January 11, 2010

My Addiction


This is my pile of 'books I want to read' I haven't made any real progress lately. And not only is this the pile that I want to read and ones that I have purchased, but I also have a few on hold at the library, not to mention the ones that are for book club. There is just something about a book shelf bursting at the seams that has a warm fuzzy place in my heart.

I suppose I am a self proclaimed bibliophile.

And I think I may be a little proud of that.

I'll keep you up to date on my progress. I may even add a review or two now and then...heck, the year is young and I am sure I could always use some fodder for a post!

I can see you all sitting on the edge of your seats for that one...so stay tuned...

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Sweeeet. I LOVE BOOKS!

Mandy said...

That's a great addiction to have and one to be proud of!!!:)Good luck with all your reading this year.

Sheri said...

Do I recognize at least one of those books?

Selena said...

Sheri, yes I am sure you do. Let me know if you want it back soon, as you can tell I've got quite the pile. it's an addiction I tell you. I need an intervention