I decided today that I don't have a lot of self discipline. There are lots of things I'd like to do, some of them really important! that I just don't ever get around to doing. I like to think about a lot of things and maybe once in awhile do them. So today...even though it's Tuesday and usually I like to bide my time and start things in an orderly fashion (really I think cause it's easier to say, 'Oh, that's a good idea...I'll start that next week' or 'next month' or 'next year') I'm starting today.
I decided to make weekly goals. I even wrote them down and I'm going to keep that little piece of paper in my pocket. I figure so far I've kept my blogging goal...even if I squeak it in sometimes I've done it, and I think partly because I wrote it down and told someone. And I think there are about 3 of you out there that are keeping track of me ;) So, thank you!
So, here goes. Here is my list for this week (in no particular order):
- go to the gym at least 3 times this week
- read the Sunday School and RS lessons
- cook at home 4 nights this week
- NO shopping (for anything other than necessities)
- clean the bathrooms
- finish one of the books that I am reading
So, there you have it. Feel free to check in on me. (and for the record I went to the gym AND made an awesome dinner tonight so I am well on my way! :)
7 comments:
Look at the positive! At least you have the self discipline to write stuff down! (what book are you reading? Ahab's wife?)
THis is great! Spent the morning when I was supposed to be cleaning, reading your blog!! But I'm off to the gym. Fat girl on a tread mill. In spandex pants.
im so proud of you sister! keep up the great work. I like reading your blogs they make me giggle and feel like Im following you through the day sometimes. good luck with those bathrooms!!
:)
Carrie- I'm reading this book called Shiver, it's a teen lit about werewolves (did I just admit that?) I'm not sure what I think about it yet. I want to accomplish these goals... There's NO WAY ahabs wife us getting finished this week! :-)
Still wondering about reading the Sunday School and RS lesson before Sunday..are we supposed to do that? Thats an ambitious list I know you can do it because of you inner awesomeness..good luck!
Way to go Selena! Setting goals and all; you are doing great, keep it up:)
Shiver is a Coldplay song ;-)
Post a Comment