Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Saturday

It's 11:09 PM.

I had a great idea for a post today. But it is still only an idea since I am really cutting it close tonight.

It will have to wait until tomorrow. So, instead, I thought I would tell you what I DID and DID NOT do on my Saturday...so you will know why I am such a slacker tonight.

Things I DID NOT do:
  • finish my laundry
  • read the Sunday school lesson
  • feed my kids dinner
  • finish my awesome blog post I had an idea for (but I did get things started!)
  • go to the gym

Things I DID do:
  • sleep in until 9:35
  • go to Fred Meyer and buy light bulbs
  • fed Ian. multiple times
  • went to a birthday party
  • started some laundry
  • went to Costco
  • had an impromptu date to see Sherlock Holmes (which I highly recommend!)

So, there you have it. And you know...it was a really good day!

Now, it is 11:16 PM.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Sweeeeeet.

Very creative! :D

Kelly said...

You did list is lots longer than your did not list and I bet you even left some stuff out. Are we supposed to read the Sunday School lesson before SUnday? Glad you guys joined us on your date it was fun...even if I didn't get to hold Ian.