- getting myself and 4 kids ready for church by myself, and especially to be there by 9 AM is hard. (but we did it!)
- Brayden gets to go to the primary 'baptism preview' next Sunday. Yes, that means he turns 8 this year!
- I have no kids in nursery...for the next 18 months at least. Kenna loved Sunbeams today.
- Packing stuff for a family of 6 to spend an overnight in a hotel takes up a lot of room...but it is nice when some of the kids can get their own things.
- It's hard to decide what to pack for a graveside service when you don't know if it's going to be yucky and cold (most likely it will be, it IS Longbeach) and I think I'd rather wear jeans, and great grandpa would probably want us to too!
- After 7 weeks of nursing...things can still uh, hurt. a little. ick.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Things I realized today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like it...I like it! I think it's funny how you and Jeremy freaked out today when you realized that Brayden will be getting baptized. LOL! I like your family picture there on the side AND I wonder how long it will take Kelly to see our blogs! ROFL
seriously? nursing still hurts? i was hoping it would just be easy by #4...dang it. i love your goal of blogging every day, it just might inspire me as well...also, your new family pic on the sidebar is hilarious :).
WOw you realized a lot of stuff today! Way to go getting evybody to church on time! I made it at 9:00 to church 3 hours away with two kids..does that count (:
I like the epiphany! YOu have a lot to think about:)
Post a Comment