Wow. Hard to believe it has been 7 weeks since our 'little' Ian was born! Time seems to be screaming by. I have to admit, I have been sad that he is getting so big so fast, but at the same time, his little personality is starting to come out and he is getting to be more fun! This week he started to coo and smile (and not for reasons stemming from gas)
The kids are still in love with him and no one has asked to send him back yet :) Brayden seems to be getting more comfortable with him...he was a little nervous when he was so little and squirmy, I think. Brayden loves to talk to him and get him to smile, it's very fun to watch. I am still amazed at how they grow and develop so fast...this first year of life is truly a miracle.


2 comments:
YAY Selena!!! I'm so glad you remembered today! Heck, I'm glad I remembered today! Ian is so cute!
I can never get enough of those cheeks what a cutie looking forward to holding him soon!
Post a Comment