Sunday, January 24, 2010

Scratch That

About the predictability. You were probably thinking you were going to see something about our #4? Well, he just got his own post not too long ago...and really not much has changed...so I thought I should post something else.

But what?

I dunno...my goals post is for tomorrow. I did just finish a book...but I don't really want to blog about that. We had spaghetti for dinner....but that seems a bit boring too. I went to sacrament today, and the talks were very good. But then I left to pick up my dad from the airport. My Salt Lake Dad is here visiting...we had fun watching football. I haven't watched so much football in, uh, like YEARS.. It was good though. I am glad that both the teams I was rooting for won...it's usually the other way around. Did I just kinda blog about that...?

It's a good thing that this is the last week of January. I am kinda running low on the creative blog posting juices. I DO need to do Christmas. But that's a lot of pictures, and I am lazy right now. Maybe next week. Ian didn't sleep very well last night...so I am tired. And he's tired. And he only wants to be held. Anyone know how to make a baby nap-in their own bed?

If you can answer that and it works, I will love you forever.

So...now that my random brain has switched from topic to topic making no sense whatsoever, I think I'll go pay my bills. FUN FUN!

Thanks if you stuck with me this far. Whoa. Sorry. Tomorrow will be better. PROMISE-well, unless it's not. But you get the picture.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey, that was good! Like...a day in the life of Selena. NICE :)

Melissa said...

No suggestions for naps in their own bed. Aidan wasn't good with that either, but at least he slept the whole night through by 3-4 months old and I wouldn't have traded that for anything!

Liz said...

My suggestions is to let him cry - (for up to 10 minutes) until he gets the idea....or swaddle him...OR put him in his carseat in his crib...well...you get the idea. You've had 4 kids....shouldn't you be a pro at this by now... ;P LOL

Kelly said...

Have fun with your dad, sorry my little cutie isn't sleepin good for you, just keep tryin he'll get the hang of it! After all he is a newborn (: