Goals for the week of 1/18/10
- Cook dinner/eat at home 4 nights this week
- Finish cleaning my bathrooms
- pick one room and clean thoroughly (dejunk, organize, put up and decor that's been sitting on the floor)
- finish one book
- vacuum upstairs and downstairs
- go to the gym 3 times
- read RS and Sunday School lesson
- play with the kids more (when they ask)
What I actually accomplished:
- We ate at home 3 nights last week.
- I finished my bathrooms!
- I cleaned and organized and decorated (kinda) Brayden's room
- Finished 1 book. Magyk by Angie Sage. I liked it. I will read the others in the series.
- Vacuumed upstairs AND downstairs!
- Didn't hit the gym once. exercised at home 1. but lost 2 lbs :) by eating less.
- Didn't read the lessons, but skipped those two meetings of church (I know, no excuse)
- I played when asked...well mostly.
I'm happy about my week! I think I did good. I'm not so worried about what I actually do and don't get done on the list, cause I know I add other stuff that may not be on there (like filing all my old bills and totally purging my filing cabinet which I did do). Writing it down just helps me be accountable for my time, and makes me actually think about what I am doing during my day. And I think that is a good thing!
So, goals for this week 1/25/10 :
- Read my lessons (I should be able to catch up RS since it's a 5th Sunday)
- Start, maybe finish one book
- Gym. No certain day amount this week. Just to go
- Cook dinner (after my dad leaves)
- Pick another room to organize
- Dust thoroughly
- Start a craft project I've been wanting to
This list doesn't look too bad...maybe even a little fun. Good luck to me...and to anyone else trying to get yourselves motivated!
3 comments:
Good for you Selena Sister!!! You are rockin' it!!!
Good luck getting Ahabs wife finished! What is your craft project? I hate dusting. Braydens room and your vaccuming looked great!
Way to go! You are motivating to all of us:)
Post a Comment