
I am nothing, if not predicable. Here is a little about our number 2.
5 1/2 going on 13, Audri is loving life right now. She loves school, where her teacher assures me she is 'great, wonderful, and a good example' for the other kids. I am glad she saves that up for school ;) She wants to read SO badly, she is really getting the hang of sounding out words. I am amazed at her 'perseverance', as they are taught in school. She is determined to read books on her own and she is getting pretty darn good at it.
She just started piano lessons last week. (or as she says it 'pLiano') She has an excellent ear and a great memory. She has had fun practicing this week (I think) and is looking forward to going next week--she has been ready to start these lessons for awhile now. I am so proud of her for wanting to do things. She loves singing and dancing and music in general, so this is very fun for her.
One of my favorite things about Audri is her 5 year old fashion sense. She LOVES butterflies so when the mood strikes she tries to make sure that every piece of clothing she has on...even her underwear have at least one butterfly on it. She loves to layer and is known to have worn up to 3 shirts at a time. She also loves wearing dresses and skirts, but will wear jeans too. She is getting really good at doing her own hair...and she even does Makenna's too (when we don't have to go out in public!)
Audri is a great peacemaker and a wonderful sister. She will do almost anything to make Makenna happy, and is really very sensitive when it comes to other people. She is a good girl to have around...even if she likes to pretend that she doesn't like you or want to talk to you...it's just the way she is!
We love you Audri Mei!
3 comments:
I love your detailed descriptions of each child, they are all so special in their own way. Audri has the sweetest personality and I love how she is already a fashionista!
Audri sounds a lot like K2... I never realized that before but yes, I think so. Verrrrrry interesting. :) Can't wait to see one about Ian again!
You didn't mention how she says the funniest things. She is a sweetheart, its nice that she tries so hard to keep her little sis happy!
Post a Comment