Tuesday, January 5, 2010

An Ode to My Sis


One of my favorite people is my sister Ashley. She is one of the funnest girls I know. I am sad that I haven't seen her in a L-O-N-G time... I dug these pictures up from when I went and visited HER in May for her graduation from PT school in Buffalo NY. I just wanted her to know that I miss her and I am very proud of everything that she has accomplished.


AND I am so excited for her...she just got ENGAGED to her sweetie, Kendall. I haven't met him yet, but I am sure he is a great guy to be smart enough to catch her. I am excited for all the festivities that come with a wedding and can't wait to get our family together...it doesn't happen very often.



Love you Smash!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwwwe. and there are pictures!!! i love you too hermana.

Carrie said...

Sisters...sisters...there were never such devoted sisters! :D Sisters rock!

Kelly said...

The sister love is very special thing. I know what ya mean about being too far away. So excited she's engaged..what a cutie!

Mandy said...

Congratulations to your sister what an exciting time!

Janette said...

Ashley, graduated from college and ENGAGED? That makes me feel super old! Tell her hi for me. She looks happy!