Annual Kato Family Pumpkin Patch Trip
Makenna's Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch
October seemed to come and go so fast! between soccer, field trips, and halloween festivities it seems the month flew by! Makenna and Audri were able to go to the Twisted Creek Ranch for Makenna's preschool field trip. We had amazing weather it was great! Brayden went on his own field trip with his class, it rained the whole time, but I think he had fun. We went to a small little pumpkin patch this year and had fun searching out pumpkins. Brayden picked a nice round one, Audri picked one shaped like a peanut, and Makenna really wanted a moldy one, but luckily we talked her out of it! We had fun at our ward Trunk or Treat. On Halloween we ran errands and had lunch with grandma and grandpa at Applebees. Then we went to a party at one of our friends houses, followed by trick or treating! We had a great time as a family and enjoyed all of the time we were able to spend together!
5 comments:
OHmygosh. ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh! What do I do!?! No more "3 things" to look at!?!
Well, Selena, I can barely tell your preggers in any of those pictures! Dang woman!
Great pictures! I'm glad you had a good October and I hope the rest of November is wonderful too!!!
Welcome back to the blog world! So, I've only been gone for a month or so and each of your children have grown a foot! What's up with that? Tell Makenna Happy Birthday for us. I think of her when ever I hear a Wicked song! Miss you guys!
What a sunny day you had at the pumpkin patch! I love how you and Jeremy are wearing your coordinating Kato Gray colors! I'm glad the month went fast cause that gets you closer to baby time!
I was hoping to see Manchild #4 pictures. You must be busy with something. Hope things are well! Miss you!
Post a Comment