It's Hot.
I want to blog, I really do.
I have lots of pics!
I have lots to tell!
But it's Hot.
my computer is upstairs.
we have no air conditioning.
did I mention it's hot?
So, really, I'm gonna blog. We've got to talk about swimming lessons, baseball games, and our first big camping trip. Ugh. Now, I feel behind. Wait, I am behind. Oh, man. I'm feeling a little light headed...is that from all I have to do...or is it just cause I'm hot?
6 comments:
cute - I can imagine you guys are COOKED.... I hope it passes soon, and I also hope the heat doesn't come our way!
Go take a cold shower. We'll wait patiently. Hey if you wait long enough you can post pics of the baby!
KELLY!!! ROFLMBO!!!! Now THAT's funny! Selena...it's only supposed to be 90 today. That's almost 20 degrees cooler than two days ago. You can do it! And, meanwhile, I will only blog as much as I can stand the heat too!
:)
You know, when you are pregnant, you only need one excuse... and that is "I'm pregnant." I am sure you will get around to it eventually =).
Embrace the heat! I need to call you soon.
Post a Comment