Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Brayden!

Brayden turned 7?!? I can hardly believe it! In the last year he's lost a handful of teeth (including his two front ones!), learned how to read, become a lego maniac, loves bakugan and pokemon, and is a pretty good big brother. His birthday was actually on Tuesday May 26th, the first time he's been able to go to school on his big day. We took cookies to his class and they sang to him, but we actually celebrated the day before on Memorial Day since Jeremy had a class to go to on the actual day. He requested birthday brownies, which was a good treat. We also had pizza and he and grandpa and dad went to Home Depot to exchange the storm door we were installing. He was super happy with all of his presents and was totally spoiled by everyone...



7 Reasons we love Brayden
  1. When you sit on the couch he doesn't sit BY you he sits ON you. Even now, when he's so big he loves to be close and snuggle.
  2. He built his huge lego factory set my parents sent him all by himself.
  3. His toothy (or toothless) grin.
  4. His fascination with rocks. and dinosaurs. and bakugan. and pokemon.
  5. His willingness to play with and help his siters.
  6. That he still loves his Bubba. and can find big and little tabs.
  7. That he's so ticklish all you have to do is look at him with a 'tickle look' and he breaks into giggles.



Happy Birthday Brayden!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh ps. i love how brayden closed his eyes while opening his presents... surprise to the very end!!! <3

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Brayden! Looks like he had a great day and made quite the haul, full of lots of fun toys!

Carrie said...

Brayden...LOL! I think with his eyes closed he looks a lot more like Audri. LOL! Brayden has such an infectious giggle! I love it! And yes, all I have to do is look at him!

p.s. Ryan also had birthday brownies one year!

Sheri said...

That boy is going to be a heart breaker! Love him. Guess since he's my unofficial grandchild I better be a better grandma.

Kelly said...

Kelsey had birthday brownies last year, I love that! He got quite the load of gifts! That picture with his mouth wide open....Wow... I guess it has to do with his dad being a dentist?

Liz said...

Yaaay Braeden! :D So glad you're in our class!!!! We love having you!

emily said...

i laughed so hard at the 'big and little tabs' because i knew what you meant! i totally remember that!