The rest of May came and went with flurries of activity! Audri had a big month. She had her second dance recital and she graduated from preschool. She did great at her dance recital, I can definitely tell that she is one of the 'senior' members of the dancers. She had a lot of fun and got to wear a cute pink leotard and especially liked the pink ribbon we put in her hair. Grandma and Mam (great-grandma) came out to watch and afterwards we had dinner at our house. It was a good night, and I hope that we'll be able to keep going in September...we'll have to see, since she'll be a big kindergartner...
which brings us to her next big achievement: Preschool Graduation!
Audri had a good year! She is such a smart girl. She had fun with her teachers and friends in her class. I told her to make a card for her teachers, and WITHOUT any help she wrote:
"Im Gunna Mis U luv Audri"
I have to say, I was impressed. She is also very good at writing her name in lowercase letters which is a pretty tough thing for preschoolers (especially since her name has a 'd' in it. A tricky little letter. Her teacher teased her and called her 'Aubri' knowing she could get the hang of it) The kids were also lucky this year to have a pastor that was really involved with the class. He got out his guitar and sang a few songs with them during the graduation and went on field trips too. I think she had a good year, and I am sad she's getting so old!
Way to go Audri!!
4 comments:
hello i would like to make some comments. 1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE brayden's toothless smile it makes me smile and he is getting so old!! I remember when he was just a tiny tiny thing :) 2. Audri makes me smile just in her cuteness. I like how in the guitar picture she is sitting with her chin in her hands looking TOTALLY BORED!! i <3 your little family :)
Way to go Audri! She's such a cute little dancer and graduate, look out kindergarten.....here comes miss Audri!
Aubri...I mean, Audri! Such a cutie! And then she makes those scary dinosaur noises! AHHHH! ;-)
This is very exciting! Love Audri's little yellow dress and that pink leotard..Forgettaboutit! Can't believe she's gonna be in kindergarden. Looks like you guys were busy doing some fun stuff!
Post a Comment