*just so everyone knows, I know spring break was WEEKS ago, and I have had this post in the works since then, I've just been so BAD and blogging!! Sorry! I have SO much to catch up on!
I think I am getting used to not really having spring like weather for spring break. It rained and was cold for most of the week, but we still found time to get some fun stuff done. On Monday, Jeremy had the day off so we headed out to Deseret Book and went to PF Changs for lunch. Audri devoured the lettuce wraps...and I definitely think I need to get back there soon for some myself!
Thursday we went swimming, and the kids had fun...Makenna was good and stayed on the step of the little pool...even if she was shivering! Brayden is definitely my little fish, and was back and forth with his sisters in the little pool and over to practice some real moves in the big pool. I am glad that we have such a good resource here in town!
Friday my BBBF (she came up with that, isn't it clever, stands for 'best bed buddy friend' yes, we've slept in the same bed twice now!) Kelly and I headed over to Oaks Park for a fun filled day of carnival rides in the slow drizzle! The weather actually cleared after lunch and we warmed up a bit! The kids had tons of fun riding the rides, I don't think Brayden stopped grinning the whole time! 
My three monkeys on the train
Kelly and I had plans to help our boys bond.
It only took one ride on the Scrambler to accomplish our goal!
Lunch time! Kelly and her four and my 3...chowing down!
Isn't she cute!
The two year olds. They did great considering we spent a lot of time waiting for the big kids to ride.
I love this kid!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh I'm so glad to see that snow covered wagon wheel gone! Whew! ;-) Thanks for posting and I have to tell you something about BBBF. But later. LOL
You are lucky to have a pf changs nearby. We have a Pei Wei's down the road, a good second runner-up. I know what you mean about Spring. Sometimes I wonder if there is such a season as "Spring."
Fun! Sounds like you had a blast. I love that kids don't care what the weather's doing, just as long as they can have fun.
The pic of Makenna in the pool looks so cute and the one with Audri, whats up with her legs, that angle makes them look huge! Thanks for going with me to Oaks park it was a good day and the kids had fun!
YAAAAYY! WELCOME BACK!!
looks like you had a great spring break. so much fun. i love the sweaters and jackets for spring break. so much different than ours.
I totally think that Audri's smile looks like she has a secret or she's hiding something... it's incredibly captivating. ;) Looks like lots of fun had by the Katos!
Post a Comment