Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Makenna-ism

Tay-O-Doh


Can be little:




Can be Big:


Good Beach Attire:


Can Be Small and Decorated:



Comes in One's or Two's:


Or Sometimes Threes:


Can Be Two Little Balls:


Perfect For Keeping Minnie Mouse Ears Up:
Good to Play With:
Sisters love them:
Any Questions?

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I LOVE TAY O DOHS!!!! And I love that Makenna likes mine...even though she didn't want to touch it last time. ROFL!

Kelly said...

If thats what she calls pig tails what does she call potatoes? Way cute pics I think I like the buns the best, the ones on Audri's head I mean!

Mandy said...

What cute pony tails your girls have. I love to translate little kids words; Olivia says: "mommy we need to cut my tails?
(finger nails). It's so funny and so cute!

Jodi Nelson said...

Way fun post! ;o) ooxx`jodi

emily said...

that still cracks me up.