Sunday, February 8, 2009

No excuses...

I was asked two Sundays ago if I would teach a class on how to set up and start a blog as a means of journalling for our Stake Relief Society Meeting in a few weeks. HA! HA! HA! That's kind of like being assigned to speak on a topic you know full well you need to work on :) I have no excuses for my lack of posts, I was trying to figure out what I've done with all of my spare time in the last two weeks and realized that while I haven't been blogging, I did finish Inkheart by Cornelia Funke (560 pages) and Silent in the Grave by Deanna Raybourn (509 pages). Whoa...so Iam preparing myself (and you) for a huge amount of posts this week...and yes, please bug me about it if I get distracted (why do both Inkheart AND Silent in the Grave have to have sequels?? Good thing I don't have either of them in my hot little hand).
Thank you for your patience :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm glad you have acknowledged that you have no excuses and don't worry I'm always patient with you it just comes with the territory! (-:

Carrie said...

I have Inkspell if you want to borrow it! :) So why then are you reading Hunger Games if you knew that was going to a sequel too!?! ROFL!

And patience? Well, I have none...get on it girl! ROFL j/k!

(Jeremy has lots of "patience") haha get it?

TD Quong said...

GOOD! Because I love your blog! So this is random but I wanted to tell you and I haven't seen you on messenger lately. But I need to make sure that you know about www.retailmenot.com. You can find online discount codes for nearly everything. And knowing how much you love to shop online...I figured you need to know about it!! So if you already know, just ignore, but if not, then check it out!