Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A single tear...

What happened to the last 2 years!?!

Where did my baby go??


She went from this:


To this:

and now she's grown out of this:


and moved on to this:


Yikes, she's gonna be asking for car keys before I know it

*sniff* *sniff*


7 comments:

Carrie said...

WOW!!! Dang it happens so fast. I wanna say...now it's time for another one...but I don't think I will. ;-)

Liz said...

Like I said....you can always put the crib back up and build a fortress of soft stuff for her to land on....!

Kelly said...

That toddler bed is way cute I like the sheep. Its nice to see She hasn't lost any of those cheeks!

Mandy said...

I know what you mean, Olivia is going to be three in May! The time sure does fly- scary. Makenna is so CUTE!!!

foreveryoung said...

But she is still just as cute as ever! And isn't it nice not to be lugging around diaper bags and carseats??

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful family!

TD Quong said...

yeah...it's so crazy to watch how big your babies are getting. I think it's more noticeable because we don't see them often and just see them via pictures so when we do see them it's like "WHOA! You're huge!" What a big girl Makenna has become. But all three of them are getting so big!