Our luau themed ward Christmas party had a great turnout and some really good entertainment. Betcha didn't know my husband has such hidden talents! (notice he stays front and center the whole time, the Bishop didn't want to come up front!) Don't mind the crazy commentary from the crazy old ladies I was sitting next to! AND sorry about the shaking, I was trying really hard not to laugh!
15 comments:
Oh My gosh! That was GOOOO-OOOD! I thought it was supposed to be funny but that was awesome! Was that Bro. Howes, Matt, Bishop, Stann and Russ? Wish we coulda been there but...ya know...work party (a.k.a. drinking and gambling) LOL NOT US though! YAY for being able to see! Is it weird not having to worry bout contacts?
oh my! I never knew that jeremy had such talent! That's an aweful lot of lunges going on! So impressed! Ps its 6:39 right now and I wont text you bc its 3:49 for you and I don't want your eyeballs to shrivel up if you look at the bright screen of your phone :)
Oh my gosh Selena. I was DIEING! That is so great! HAHAHAHAHA
i think those skirts are sexy too
I love it!! The commentary was as much fun as the dance - well, almost. Once again Kato is the star!!
That was awesome! I was laughing so hard , what a fun ward party.
Gosh, you posted this already?
There are so many dentists in the world but the Jeremy is the only dentist that who can dance!
Great job for Jeremy and rest of them/back dancers! lol
Loved the commentary. This was so funny and Jeremy did an awesome job. He's seriously got talent. I loved seeing it again. During the show, Seth leaned over and said, "Only in the Mormon church are people torally willing to do this sort of stuff without being drunk." I think that's something to be proud of!
I don't know what is funnier, their dance or the "sexy skirts" comment from the old lady--ha, ha! I am dying!
I LOVED seeing this again!! ;) Can you forward me the post? LOL. What a fun commentary! And you're right...Jeremy definately had the most talent in that group...but the others were pretty fun to laugh at! (I say that with all the love in my heart for Stann...bless his heart! LOL)
I wish I could've been there. Jeremy obviously has a thing with being in the spotlight but he earned because he was so good.
that was good. who knew...jeremy a man of many talents. looks like a lot of fun!
Tell Jeremy he stole the show!!
Thanks for sharing! Road shows, drills, dancing, Jeremy was meant for the stage!! The commentary was pretty hilarious too!!
Post a Comment