Ok, I do have a lot to post about...but I am WAY too lazy to actually get the pictures onto the computer...which is really my main reason for not having an updated post. SO, my friend Carrie did this little 'tag'/survey on her blog and since I don't need pics I'm gonna do it, AND I'm sitting here with one ear to The Biggest Loser. WARNING, there are a lot of these...so you can skip around or skip it altogether (but since I haven't posted in awhile, I KNOW some of you are DYING to read anything from me :)
So these are all things that you may have done in your life...Whoa there's a lot. I'll bold the interesting ones.
1. Started your own blog -started yes, post regularly, well, semi-regularly.
2. Slept under the stars -yep, when we were a ma and pa on trek
3. Played in a band -Nope musically retarded
4. Visited Hawaii -no. that's all I have to say about that
5. Watched a meteor shower - yes, in the deserts of UT
6. Given more than you can afford to charity -This is a dumb question
7. Been to Disneyland -yes, a long time ago!
8. Climbed a mountain -not that I can think of
9. Held a praying mantis -I think so
11. Bungee jumped -no thank you
12. Visited Paris -nope
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea -saw a snowstorm on the beach once.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch- um, is sleeping an art?
15. Adopted a child -I've BEEN adopted into the Zaugg clan :)
16. Had food poisoning -I think that's really the culprit behind the one and only time i've thrown up while I was pregnant, any of the 3 times.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty -YES!
18. Grown your own vegetables -tomatoes...but I don't like em'!
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France -nope
20. Slept on an overnight train -nope
21. Had a pillow fight -we prefer sock fights, but yes.
22. Hitch hiked -NO!
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill- do mom's get sick days?
24. Built a snow fort -when I was little
25. Held a lamb -nope
26. Gone skinny dipping -not that I can remember
27. Run a Marathon -not even a teeny tiny inklilng of desire
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice -no, but I've seen some at the Venetian Las Vegas!
29. Seen a total eclipse - I've read eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - A sunset for sure...see #14 for why I've yet to see a sunrise
31. Hit a home run -uh, no
32. Been on a cruise -I don't like open water
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person - YES, and I've seen it iced over and Christmas colors!
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors -Mexico!
35. Seen an Amish community -Yes, if anyone actually reads this, did you know there's an amish community in Intercourse PA?
36. Taught yourself a new language -Makenna language count?
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied -not yet
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person -nope
39. Gone rock climbing -does a rock wall count?
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David - nope
41. Sung karaoke -heck yeah! in public? No way!
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt -yup
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant -no, but maybe I should!
44. Visited Africa -nope
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight -just a month ago at bookclub!
46. Been transported in an ambulance -no, thank goodness
47. Had your portrait painted -no
48. Gone deep sea fishing -no, but I've trolled Flaming Gorge
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person -nope
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris -Paris Hotel in Las Vegas count?
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling -nope
52. Kissed in the rain -I think so
53. Played in the mud -yup
54. Gone to a drive-in theater -yup, bring on the double feature and KFC!
55. Been in a movie -no, but my cousins have ;)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China -nope
57. Started a business -kind of, third person like...Jeremy did, so I guess I get part of that package
58. Taken a martial arts class -Heck yeah! I got to a purple belt!
59. Visited Russia -what's with all the traveling questions?
60. Served at a soup kitchen -under the freeway overpass in Salt Lake count?
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies -Ayii. I've sold TONS
62. Gone whale watching -yeah, but then we left so that the other people there might have a chance of actually seeing one.
63. Got flowers for no reason -Audri picks me dandelions whenever she sees one!
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma -nope
65. Gone sky diving -no thanks
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp -no, but I took a Holocaust class and have been to the museum in DC
67. Bounced a check -nope
68. Flown in a helicopter -nope
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy -yep
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial -Sure have
71. Eaten Caviar -no thanks!
72. Pieced a quilt -i'm actually working on it.
73. Stood in Times Square- YEP!
74. Toured the Everglades -nope
75. Been fired from a job -nope
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London -nope, but I've seen the changing of the guard at the tomb of the unknown soldier
77. Broken a bone -just my wrist, once
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle -yes.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person -does flying over it count?
80. Published a book -I'm publishing books for Sandy Grade students :)
81. Visited the Vatican -nope
82. Bought a brand new car -two!
83. Walked in Jerusalem -nope
84. Had your picture in the newspaper -probably, I can't remember
85. Read the entire Bible -no...BAD
86. Visited the White House - yes, for the white house easter egg roll!
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating -fish?
88. Had chickenpox -nope!
89. Saved someone’s life -does it count that I feed and take care of my children?
90. Sat on a jury -nope
91. Met someone famous -k, so there's this guy who's the lead singer for Matchbox 20...Rob Thomas...and I've seen Larry King and Steve Young. Jeremy's brother's met Jackie Chan while they were looking for him at the Hong Kong airport. but that's kind of a sore subject.
92. Joined a book club -WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!
93. Lost a loved one -yes
94. Had a baby -3
95. Seen the Alamo in person -actually a famous place in the US I haven't been!
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake -too smelly
97. Been involved in a law suit -thank goodness no!
98. Owned a cell phone -yep
99. Been stung by a bee -yes, most recently on the bottom of my foot when I was pregnant with Kenna. Try scratching that itch on the bottom of your foot when your 8.5 months pregnant.
7 comments:
Good Stuff Selena I liked learning more about you. You never fail to fasincate and surprise me. I'm, already missing you this week. We'll defenitely have together after the holiday for storytime, McDonalds, or playgroup!
Hey! I want a comment like that from you Kelly! Heehee! Great job Selena! :)
so are you just blocking out #26 or what?!
selective memory???
Em, I'm flattered that you read that close enough to know that one was missing...I didn't even pay that much attention. You must be a true friend! Eric said Seattle looks like it may be falling through...can we talk you into moving to good old portland with us??
hey thanks for the interesting reading material while i stay up with a fussy baby. yeah i'd like to know what's going on with #26. oh and yes, i did know about the amish community in intercourse, PA :) he he. so when are we going to have another mcdonalds day? gas prices are awesome right now and i would totally drive out there...sorry for using "awesome" and "totally" in the same sentence. i think i need to go to bed.
#99 is the best!
That was fun Selena! You're always fun for me! And a little girl from across the way is irritating me as of right now!
Post a Comment