Stole this off my friend Melanie's blog...so who am I to turn down a free bag? Go ahead. Go enter. Even if I need another bag like I need a hole in the head, I still really want to win! www.handbagplanet.com.
Selena- I entered to win a bag too! Thanks, I also need another bag like a hole in the head!:) I have a blog too, it's private but I'd love to invite you to read it (I just started blogging, so it's not very professional yet). Can I have your e-mail address so I can send you an invite. Thanks, Mandy
2 comments:
Selena- I entered to win a bag too! Thanks, I also need another bag like a hole in the head!:)
I have a blog too, it's private but I'd love to invite you to read it (I just started blogging, so it's not very professional yet). Can I have your e-mail address so I can send you an invite. Thanks, Mandy
sorry heres my e-mail:mandytippett@hotmail.com
Post a Comment