Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Beach Book Getaway

So, I think I may be the last of the four of my blogging buddies that went to the beach to blog about the beach! I was lucky eonough to be able to join our Bookworm Bunch Book Club for a weekend (or at least a Friday night and Saturday) at Cannon Beach. We spent lots of time laughing, snacking, laughing, shopping, walking, and of course discussing this month's book Life of Pi by Yann Martel. I really wish I could tell you more, but alas,
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE BEACH STAYS AT THE BEACH!
Suffice it to say we had a great time with great friends, and I'm so glad that I was able to go. Thanks Ladies! (and Jeremy for taking the kids while I was gone!) oh, and thanks Carrie for sharing pictures, cause I didn't bring my own camera!

6 comments:

Nanci said...

I love the ending of that book! What a good idea to take it to the ocean.

Kelly said...

Glad to see some new stuff on the blog. The beach was great and you will forever now be known as my bed buddy..hope Jeremy doesn't mind sharing.

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Look at those skinny little legs.

Carrie said...

We ROCK! :)

foreveryoung said...

Girls weekends are the best! It sounds like you guys made the most of your childless weekend, how fun! That first picture is awesome, by the way.

Carrie said...

SEEEEELLLLLEEEEENNNNAAAAAAHHH Where are you!!!????!!! You need to blog MORE!