- Her talking. She talks a lot, and has quite the vocabulary. She is espcially fond of animals and their noises and saying her own name which sounds like 'Manenna'. She loves to repeat whatever Brayden and Audri say...and usually she can't say any given word once...it's got to be at least twice...or three times...or until you acknowledge her.
- Her love of Mickey and Minnie. The other two kids were, and still are, blankie kids. Makenna loves her stuffed animals, especially her 'Little Mickey' and 'Big Mickey'. She sleeps with a hoard of things every night, and she knows if someone is missing.
Her love of shoes. Yep. The girl is 2, but she knows some of the important things in life. - Her laugh. She is so ticklish. She can't even see your fingers come near her 'belby' (belly) before she's giggling.
- Her curly hair! Ok, so it's not like shirly temple, and I guess it's not as curly as it is WAVY, but it's a first for our family and I love it.
- Her smarts. She understands so much!
- She loves nursery! She begs to go in and then loves you when you come pick her up...is there anything better?
- Her love of accessories. She can't go out unless she's got her necklace or bracelet or even swimming goggles to make a fashion statement.
- Her favorite bike is a little pink push mower.
- She still eats baby food (she can't make herself eat fruit. She really wants to, but the texture gets her everytime, so we still do babyfood fruit.)
- How she asks for 'Milkies Hot' after her bath
- How she says her prayers and remembers everyone in the family. Multiple times.
Now, that's not really all, but in the interest of time and space I'll stop for now. Happy Birthday Makenna, we are so lucky to have you in our family! We love you!
Makenna September 12, 2006
Makenna September 12, 2007
6 comments:
I like your list for McKenna. You forgot to mention that you can still fit her into one of those slings or whatever they are called. I cannot believe that Brayden is a 1st grader....that is so weird. Time really does go by fast.
So McKenna is HILARIOUS! My kind of 2 year old Selena!! And yes, our boys are now 1st graders. I can still remember the morning you were in labor with him. I don't think I'll EVER forget it.
holly cow i can't believe that Makenna is 2. Time really flies.
That girl is the cutest thing ever! (and so is your blog background)
i can't believe she's 2! she is adorable!
awwwh, so cute. i love seeing the baby pics. happy(late)birthday makenna!
Post a Comment