Thursday, August 21, 2008

Uh Oh.

So, I have heard about etsy.com for a long time. I have resisted actually visiting because I have an online shopping addiction, and knew better than to let myself look.

I broke down. I looked. and I've bought.

I have:
a blog to update
pictures to organize
books to read
fabric to cut
Activity days calendar to prepare
Activity days activity to prepare
toilets to clean
floors to mop
kids to feed...

And yet...here I sit. Browsing Etsy.

5 comments:

Katie said...

you are so funny. if you want to browse some great etsy - here are my friend & sister-in-law's sites. They are both great.
my friend Star's - http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5759993
and Joey's sister Kate's
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5794547

Emily Norby said...

Oh, Selena...I too spend way more time and money at that very place. Here it is, 5:41 am, and which window are up on my computer? My igoogle page and...ETSY!

Carrie said...

"fabric to cut" YAY for us! :)

TD Quong said...

So Etsy is one of the companies that works with ProPay (in case you get an email invoice for your purchase ;) and luckily I've only been at work when I've seen their sites so I couldn't really browse. It has kept me safe. So thanks for reminding me of it when I'm home. Tyler thanks you too. hehe

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Selena, I absolutely love you!!!