I keep thinking to myself...I'll blog tomorrow...or next week...I'm enjoying my time of doing nothing...I have plenty of time, and then wow! We're already into July! I think it's time for a person by person play by play (does that make sense I totally just made that up!)
Jeremy: Still going to work...and coming home...and going to work...and coming home! Things at the office are going well. The transition to Gladstone Family Dentistry is still on going and good. He has taken a few of the local guys out shooting which is his new love (he maintains that if he were to ever get to the Olympics shooting would be his best bet cause you don't have to be speedy or in really good shape ;)

Selena: Same old Same old. I am now the activity day leader for our ward, so that keeps me busy every other Wednesday. I really need to get motivated to work on some projects, so we'll see how long I can keep telling myself summer just started and I have lots of time left!

Brayden: I totally forgot to blog this...he has officially lost a tooth! Yes, Dad helped it a little bit (Brayden really wanted to get it out before the last day of school so he could have his name on the 'lost tooth' chart) He was so lucky, he scored $5 from the tooth fairy (which I am pretty sure is a lot of $$, but the tooth fairy was out of change and it was either that or a $20 so you do what you gotta do!) He has had lots of fun playing with friends playing at the park so far this summer. We started swimming lessons last week, and he's picked up right where he left off. We're trying to see if we can get past level 3 this time, but in any case he is loving the water and I'm glad it gives us something to do!



Audri: Still our drama girl. I can't believe how old she is getting. We are attending the summer reading programs at our library and the theme is 'catch the reading bug' one of their assignments is to learn about an insect and do a little 'report' on it. She checked out a butterfly encyclopedia and has been obsessed with it! I think she could look at it for hours, it's pretty cool. She loves being outside and is getting pretty good at helping around the house.


Makenna: I constantly ask myself where she came from. She is absolutely a joy. It is hard to imagine how QUIET our house would be w/o her. I can't believe how big she is getting. She'll be two in September, but she acts like she's going on 13. She is saying a lot words, and knows all of her body parts and lots of animal sounds. She follows directions really well and is a pretty good helper. She is obsessed with Micky Mouse clubhouse and loves being outside and doing whatever the other two are doing. She has also become a very accomplished screamer. Holy cow! If I need hearing aids soon, we'll know why.


Also, happy fourth of July! We had fun hanging out together, we saw Wall-E, which was pretty cute and had a bbq at the church (which just happens to have the best seats in the area for town fireworks) It was a good day. Oh, yeah, and I guess maybe I should mention that Jeremy and I celebrated our 8th anniversary! Crazy how the time flies! Happy Late Anniversary again Honey! I love you! (sorry, hope no one is gagging too much!)


4 comments:
Thanks for the catch-up! The kids are so big.
YAY for new posts! It's kinda funny that even tho I see you a lot I still don't know EVERYTHING! lol!
mickey mouse clubhouse is on pretty much 24/7 at our house. i cannot believe makenna is almost 2!!!! I almost fell out of my chair.
Happy to see new information I can know all about you and your family to freak you out with next time I see you (:
Kelly
Post a Comment