She is so cute and that cookie is looking mighty good! It sounds like you guys have been having a fun and busy summer and I can't believe it's almost over either! I used to be the activity day leader and I think that was my favorite calling (of course we only had activities twice a month and not every week!)
Hey, I was just wondering how you are doing. It looks like you are so busy with your family. That is so great that Jeremy has a practice....you can now feel a part of the whole working world thing. Oregon looks nice, not sure where we will end up but maybe we will give it some thought.
7 comments:
She is so stinkin cute! Wish we lived closer, so that we could hang out more.
you're baby is too darling!
probably yesterday...
the last time i enjoyed a cookie that much was the last time i ate YOUR homemade cookies, they're so good!
Hmmm...can't recall! :) She's sure cute tho! :)
She is so cute and that cookie is looking mighty good! It sounds like you guys have been having a fun and busy summer and I can't believe it's almost over either! I used to be the activity day leader and I think that was my favorite calling (of course we only had activities twice a month and not every week!)
Hey, I was just wondering how you are doing. It looks like you are so busy with your family. That is so great that Jeremy has a practice....you can now feel a part of the whole working world thing. Oregon looks nice, not sure where we will end up but maybe we will give it some thought.
Post a Comment