Caution the following conversation may be considered explicit by some people...
Audri: My underwear is stuck in between my butt.
Jeremy: That's called a wedgie. Sometimes they happen. So now you can just call it a wedgie instead of saying your underwear is stuck in your butt.
Audri: Wedgie? But what's a wedgie?
I sure hope no one else could hear that conversation. Everyone already had to put up with Makenna yelling "MEEEWWWWOOO" and "MAMA" over and over for the last 15 minutes of the meeting.
12 comments:
CRACKS ME UP!!!!! I love it.
Chuck recently taught Leland about wedgies. It was a pretty amusing conversation to hear.
Leland usually yells "I need to poop!" in sacarament meeting. Always a pleasure.
Dang! I knew I shoulda pushed and came to church yesterday...! ;0)
LOVE IT! Sidney loves announcing she has a wedgie - so there may be good and bad to learning that term. BTW, Vegas looked fun too. Glad you had a great time!
Meow is a cute sound to hear during church. This past sunday for each and every prayer during sacrament, Rex loudly said his own prayer over the actual prayer loudly for everyone to hear.
I am laughing out loud! Audri says the funniest things.
That was hilarious, I didn't realize how much I needed a good laugh! We once had a similar conversation in church about how if you really itch so badly that you have to stick your hand in your pants then you should excuse yourself to the bathroom to scratch it. I thought no one else heard... until a few of my friends commented on how funny it was.
Oh THAT explains things. I thought that was the conversation between you and Jeremy! ROFLMBO! j/k!!!
Holy cow- that was funny!!!!
I think it should be mandatory that you sit in FRONT of US from now on! I'm seriously missing out. ;o)
she sounds like one hilarious kid! can totally picture it! (well, the conversation...)
That's hilarious! Last week during the song I overheard the dad behind us telling his 5 year old all the gory details of finger nail torcher...huh?
Post a Comment