Her first Performance flowers! (what a pose)
Our first recital! I am so excited to start this phase of having kids (I say that now at the beginning!) Audri had her first dance recital last week, and it was so fun! She did great. For being a 'first year' dance student...she got to lead the girls out and be first on stage. They all had matching outfits and looked great! Audri's signature move lately is to stand with her arms folded...giving her signature attitude. There was also a time that each girl got to shine and do a solo moment. Audri started everyone out by doing arabesque arabesque romlioun (or some weird ballet term which is actually spinning with your arms above your head) ending with a curtsy. We are so proud of her. She even got her first trophy with her name on it! Way to go Audgie!
Our first recital! I am so excited to start this phase of having kids (I say that now at the beginning!) Audri had her first dance recital last week, and it was so fun! She did great. For being a 'first year' dance student...she got to lead the girls out and be first on stage. They all had matching outfits and looked great! Audri's signature move lately is to stand with her arms folded...giving her signature attitude. There was also a time that each girl got to shine and do a solo moment. Audri started everyone out by doing arabesque arabesque romlioun (or some weird ballet term which is actually spinning with your arms above your head) ending with a curtsy. We are so proud of her. She even got her first trophy with her name on it! Way to go Audgie!
we're lucky to have grandma and grandpa AND GREAT grandma come support Audri
1 comment:
An elegant dancer, for sure. You look gorgeous Audri!! I am so glad it was fun for you.
Post a Comment