Sunday, April 20, 2008

I just can't help myself.

She is just so darn cute! If I were Paula Abdul (which thankfully I am NOT) I would say something like 'she's so adorable, I just want to squeeze her until her head pops off and hang it on my rear view mirror'

But really though...I understand the intensity of that statement...it is almost beyond description how much you can be infatuated with one cute little face. Oh, and if you read my following post you will see my weather woes. And currently it is hailing outside. Good thing I have Makenna to keep me happy!

10 comments:

Deon said...

TOO dang cute!

Rachel said...

I know what you mean about being totally infatuated with someone! Thanks for sharing.

emily said...

she is VERY cute! you definitely have reason to brag!

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

she is cute. i agree you do just want to squeeze her. i wish we lived closer so we could get to know her. she seems to have quite the cute little personality to go with all of her looks!!

ashley said...

ok so seriously... that giggle face is the one that is my favorite... or the face when she says BA-lloon... or maybe the one where she nods and goes to town with her eyebrows because you said something she was pointing at while grunting... oh wait... they are ALL my favorite! You're to lucky to have 3 cute kids...

Anonymous said...

She looks just like Audri did back in my old nursery days. I am sure she is just as loveable!!

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Sometimes I just want to bite Addison's cheeks and somehow shove her inside my chest. Or is that bosom? I have yet to know what a bosom is.

Anyways, I LAUGHED SO HARD at your eBay comment!!!! I got the idea after reading about that $1000.00 Illinois cornflake. I don't even need to make $1000.00 Just $150 to pay off my overdraft balance in my Zion's Bank account! :)

But I tried to play it off like alls I want to do is list something random for the heck of it. You know me too well!!! That's what made me laugh the most. The proof that you know me so well!!!

Sam and Josh said...

what a cutie!

Dominique said...

Oh my goodness! She is getting so big, and it's only been like 6 weeks since we saw her. I hope my kids turn out like yours!!
I am also glad you're not Paula because I'd have to slap you to make you spit out a sentence! I wish she'd get kicked off, holy moly!

foreveryoung said...

She is definately a cutie! She looks so much like Audri, I love it. And I can't believe your weather--so much for global warming! I'll try and send some sunshine your way!