Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm A Soccer Mom

Oh, where to start? Wow, I don't post for awhile, and then I have so much I don't know where to start! I'm going to go by subject then maybe a few bullets to keep myself contained and organized...because I have a tendency to ramble, and I don't want that to happen!


  • So far we've had a jamboree, two games, and at least one practice a week.

  • Brayden is number 14. A randomly picked number.

  • The teams name is 'The Hotshots' chosen by the kids on the team.

  • The team is evenly split, 3 boys and 3 girls. The three girls score most of the goals for the team.

  • It has rained for almost every practice. Luckily the games have been fairly nice weather.

  • Makenna likes the soccer balls too.

  • It takes about 3 quarters for Brayden to get into the game.

  • When you yell at Brayden from the sidelines to go after the ball, he'll turn and give you the thumbs up sign.

  • If the ball goes out of bounds at the end of the field, while the rest of the players are getting ready for a corner kick/throw in Brayden sticks his fingers in the holes of the goal net.

  • He scored a goal in his last game. Way to go #14!



3 comments:

emily said...

i'm a soccer mom too! but here we wimp out and cancel practice for rain. oh, and the end of the year party tonight too. maybe i'll get replaced!

Sam and Josh said...

I am a soccer mom too and I feel like I am at practice for soccer, dance, karate, and then all the games. I am all over the place.

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Selena, I didn't realize I hadn't checked your blog in a few!!! After reading everything, I found myself saying over and over in my head, "She and Jeremy are such great parents." Getting away from the kids helps, too, I must say! You guys are great!