Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Could Have Sworn it Was Mid April...

Dear Spring Clothes,

This note is to inform you that I may not be seeing you for awhile. I know that we have been waiting months to be reunited, but due to circumstances beyond my control I am not sure when I will be able to free you from the bondage of the depths of my closet. I understand that you are feeling abandoned, even ill used by the likes of me. I in no way think that the sweatshirts, long johns, thick socks, coats, hats, gloves, or scarves are better than you. Please know that I miss you dearly and can't wait for the return of the red in the thermometer. Until then, keep the moth balls away and I will be praying for some sunshine so that we may be able to run free in the sunshine and warmth once again.


Fondly,

Me

2 comments:

emily said...

funny

Dominique said...

Yesterday it snowed here, today it was in the 60's. I don't get it... obviously someone has a different idea of spring