Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Audri!!

Wow, don't post for a few weeks and things get all backed up! I have lots to post, but I wanted to start with the most important, which would be Audri's 4th birthday! Saturday we celebrated by having a whirlwind day. Not only was it Audri's birthday, we had a primary activity (that the kids didn't really get to go to, but I had organize a scavenger hunt with my activity girls), Brayden had his first soccer game and soccer pictures, AND his little girlfriend had her birthday party that he was invited to. So we managed to squeeze it all in and we had a very fun day...and add that we enjoyed the warmest day of the year-almost 80 I daresay it was almost perfect! Audri wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese so we took her friend Bailey with us and went around 4. We thought it wouldn't be too crowded...after all, it was 4 pm on a BEAUTIFUL SUNNY DAY. We were wrong. Everyone and their uncle was there...but we still had fun. Audri was very spoiled All of her grandma's and grandpa's and aunts and uncles remembered her. Thank you! I can't believe my little girl is 4, but at the same time, it's about time her physical age tried to play a little catch up to her attitude.

Happy Birthday Audri,


we love you and are so glad you are part of our family!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Selena-
Thanks for the encouragement! We are actually in Utah for a couple of months until we move to Tennessee where Randy will be doing his pedo residency. It should be fun. Your kids are getting so grown up! I remember when you brought your oldest to Ali's bridal shower and he was brand new. Where has the time gone?

foreveryoung said...

Happy b-day, Audri! And I just got caught up on your blog and am totally speechless about your Rob Thomas experience. I am soooo jealous! What an awesome experience!

Marisa said...

Wow, wasn't she just born? What a cutie! I always thought she was born in May... maybe because of Mei?

emily said...

happy (late) birthday to audri! she's such a cute girl.

Kira said...

I can't believe she's four. Time really does fly yet it also feels like a lifetime ago that we were living in Morningside Heights!! Audri is so cute!!

Chrissy said...

Yikes! Little Audri is four! Wow! She is a cutie pie!

Happy Birthday to you also Selena like two weeks ago!

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

happy late late late birthday Audri. Your such a cutie, and we can't believe your 4!!! What a big girl.