This is for all of my fellow Enchanted fans...she does a pretty good job huh?
How does she know that song already? Pretty good.
Too dang cute! I know what you can add to your blog - did you see that I TAGGED you? No sweat if you don't want to do that... it is a bit of a pain! Love ya!~
How cute is she!! Nicholas made me watch it over and over...I think he was wanting to be the prince that came with the kiss...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How does she know that song already? Pretty good.
Too dang cute! I know what you can add to your blog - did you see that I TAGGED you? No sweat if you don't want to do that... it is a bit of a pain!
Love ya!~
How cute is she!! Nicholas made me watch it over and over...I think he was wanting to be the prince that came with the kiss...
Post a Comment