Sunday, January 27, 2008

President Hinckley


Is it bad to say that you have a favorite prophet? Well, I think President Hinckley will always be that prophet for me. We were sad to hear that our beloved prophet had passed away, but at the same time I can't help but smile when I think of the reunion between him and Sister Hinckley. He has missed her so much and I am sure they are having some kind of party as I type. President Hinckley has been such an example to me, and I will miss his wit and humor and surely next general conference won't be quite the same...but I can only imagine the celebration that's going on up there :)

2 comments:

Mother 25 - 8 said...

So your blogs gone international! Do you know who they are?
I was going to ask if you are getting into photography cuz your recent pics are REALLY good! Especially the one of Aud in time-out.

So how are you doing? Yeah, I agree about President Hinckley. He's "my" prophet. I struggled "a bit" in the church but when I finally came around, it was President Hinckley who was prophet. And since he's SO FUNNY I couldn't help but fall in love.

OK, I'm going to back and keep reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more. What a sweet reunion they must be having!!