A.The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.
Questions:
10 yrs ago
5 Things on my list of things to do today
Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire
3 of my bad habits
Places I have lived
Jobs I have had
Things most people don't know about me
10 Years Ago:
1998- I was graduating from high school. My last year at home in New Jersey. Getting my applications ready for BYU. Oh, and at the end of that year I started dating Jeremy.
5 Things on my list to do today:
1. prepare a primary lesson.
2. write in my journal.
3. run errands
4. vacuum (that's on my list every day...Wonder if it'll actually get done today?)
5. Spend the day with my family.
Things I would do if I was Suddenly a Billionaire:
- pay off all student loan debt
- pay off the practice we just bought
- pay off our cars and house
- move to a new house
- pay an interior decorator to make my house cute
- buy new bedroom furniture for all of us
- give some to my family...(i guess that is the nice thing to say, just kidding, I really would!)
- make savings accounts for my kids
- buy a new pair of shoes
3 of my bad habits:
1. I'm lazy
2. not exercising (I think that might have something to do with number 1)
3. I don't cook dinner enough
Places I have lived:
Sandy, Utah: Flemington, New Jersey: Provo, Utah: Owings Mills, Maryland: Sandy, Oregon
Jobs I have had:
babysitter, chinese cook 'helper', hostess (at said chinese restaurant), BYU laundry (yes, I washed other peoples dirty socks and jock straps), BYU off campus housing apartment inspector and secretary. Mom. (oh, and there was a two week stint as a kitchen worker at the BYU cannon center...I try not to think about that)
Things Most People Don't know about Me:
I am really kind of shy, though I like to go out and do stuff. I wish that I liked to get up in the morning. I love pudding, chocolate, vanilla, or rice. I have a weakness for soft sugar cookies with frosting. I don't like to drive (as in me being the driver) places I've never been before, especially with other grown up people in the car. I would love to be an elementary school librarian someday, and I think it would be really cool to write books, though I've never tried and can't make up stories for the life of me. I HATE HATE HATE birds. ew. yuck. they give me the willies.
I Tag: Emily B, Carrie, Jodi, Kira, and Nanci
7 comments:
I am sorry to hear about the jock straps, you must be scarred for life and then some!
Okay, I'm tagged but I may have to tweek the rules a little.
Cute list, but I was laughing out loud when you listed buy a pair of shoes if you were a billionaire. Although, you have a nice debt from school/practice, your husband is a practicing dentist, spurge a bit and go buy a new pair of shoes! Better yet, I'll drag you shopping this summer!!
i always thought it was hilarious that you had bad feelings towards birds... because you're the only one that has that issue i think! i second chrissy... go get some darn shoes!!! rocketdogs maybe??
I guess you would not enjoy Leslie's new parakeet then.. Yes, go buy yourself some dang shoes! OH, and I do make THEEE best sugar cookies, although I am sure Kate's are probably better. Come visit me and I will make you some.
I've read and will respond....someday! ROFL!
You not liking to drive places you've never been before with adults in the car. CLASSIC!! TOTALLY DESCRIBES ME!! I've handed my keys over before and made myself the passenger in my own car in this situation!
Yeah, when our parakeet died, I had dumped it out into our trash from the cage and he got stuck so I had to "mush" him out. Then I was too lazy to take the trash out so we had a mushed bird in our kitchen trash for a day or two.
Post a Comment