1. I finally vacuumed. It didn't get done until Tuesday, but I bought a new filter and everything. I took the canister out and replaced the filter, then proceeded to vacuum my whole house! Yay for me...but wait. As I was vacuuming, I noticed that it wasn't picking up very well AND there was a huge amount of air coming out of the little venty part in the front. Great, I thought. My vacuum sucks...or doesn't, really. Oh, well though, I was still getting the nice lines along my carpet that made it look nice and vacuumed! So, all the while as I went along, I was cursing the vacuum and thinking I was going to have to buy another one. When I was done, I went downstairs to put it away. On the counter was the lid to the canister that I forgot to replace before putting it back in the vacuum. It really didn't have any suction-but at least it wasn't broken...I'm just really smart! I probably got more dust everywhere than before I vacuumed. My carpet did look nice though!
2. I got a little bit of a ribbing for saying I'd buy new shoes. Ok. Fine. I'm going to get some...I hate to say though...that i am just going to replace my favorite ROCKET DOGS with the same pair...not exciting, but you can't find a more perfect shoe! So...now I invite you all to do the same...I don't even mind if you buy this exact same shoe!

3. Just because I said how much I hated birds we found a dead one in our backyard. I'm still having a hard time going out there. Jeremy put it in the garbage...I couldn't go near the garbage can until after garbage day. I still cringe thinking it might still be in there.
6 comments:
i knew you'd get rocket dogs!!!!! way to go! you ARE a "rocket dawg"!!
and by the way... funny about the vacuum!
So happy about your new shoes! Good job! I've had vaccum trouble myself. I thought I was being so good and cleaning it and getting the hair out of the wheels, but really I made it worse. Luckily most of the place is hardwood. And now I'm sure I look hilarious with my big ol' tummy and my handheld vaccum going around the place.
I have those same exact shoes and wear them every day. Comfy! Hmmm, maybe I'll get a new pair too...
I"m always on the lookout for some fun shoes, maybe I will try these! About the vaccuum, I can't say enough about my Dyson!
Do you have one of those annoying bagless vaccuums too? I thought it would be the best thing ever, but I have to clean it out after every use, I'm always buying new filters and I don't think it cleans as good. Give me back my bags!
Selena -
Love my new Rocket Dog shoes. Thanks for introducing me to them. And yes, I finally got a blog.
http://danandjaniel.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment