Just wanted to take a quick post to say a super huge (if you're a little Einstein's fan you can say that in the 'suuuppper faaasst' voice) THANK YOU to my friend Jodi for making us a banner to go with our wintry background! I love it! I'm still playing around with all this new customization stuff...maybe one day I'll figure out how to take the border away from around it, but for now, it's perfect. So thanks again, Jod...our blog would be a bit more boring without you! :)
2 comments:
the new banner is cute..looks like a fun thanksgiving...you guys really pack it in!!
It looks so cute! To get rid of the border, go to the edit html part of your template and under the "header" it says stuff about the border and you can erase it from there. Just save your original template before you make any changes incase it gets messed up.
Post a Comment