Tuesday, October 2, 2007

For your viewing pleasure





Hope you don't get too spooked by Audri's Medussa hair. We just thought this was funny cause we could hear her, but not see her, and then it was just the same tune over and over and over again!






Extreme sports Brayden and Audri style. Yes, paranoid mom that I am, I made them wear their helmets.



And a pic of Makenna, just so she doens't feel left out.

6 comments:

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Loved the movies!! How do you post those? Loved the helmets, too. Selena, you are so funny!!

jodi said...

Helmets! LOL. What is she singing? And who is that adorable baby in the hat? Dang cute she is.

Carson Calderwood said...

The Medusa hair was pretty cool!

foreveryoung said...

I love that you even made Brayden wear a helmet and he's not even on a bike! Better safe than sorry, right?

emily said...

I think I'm addicted to the videos... so I'm so happy you had two to look at! about the hair.... I used to have hair down to my rear and I'd love to lie in the tub like that and feel it move everywhere... until it all got stuck in the drain as the water was draining! pretty freaky! That was the end of my medusa hair!

s g said...

i love the helmets...and the singing medusa was pretty cute too!!