So, for labor day we had wanted to go camping or something. We didn't. But instead we spent some fun time as a family Friday and Saturday. Friday night we spent getting Brayden ready for school. We picked out some clothes and gathered all his school supplies. That evening we surprised the kids with a trip to the Circus! It had been forever since I had been to a circus, and we found a $5 ticket deal, so we thought, why not? We had a fun time, the kids had fun and seemed interested in everything. We saw the elephants, horses, tigers, dogs, clowns, acrobats, trapeze artists, and bendy people. I loved hearing Audri say 'Hey! How'd that boy do that? He's pretty tricky!' Before the show started they allowed people to go down to the floor and 'meet' people and see things up close. I think that was Audri's favorite part. They got to see one of the elephants pretty close up. I think my favorite part of the night was seeing how much Audri and Brayden love each other. While they were watching the pre-show stuff and they were mobbed by a ton of other little people, they never let go of each other's hands. It was pretty cute-and a pretty good night!
3 comments:
The Circus! How fun! The Kato Kids have the coolest parents!
my life truly looks so boring compared to all the fun things you do with your kids..lewis would be so jealous!!
i love that they held hands like that! so cute.
Post a Comment