Audri and Jeremy coming back after checking on 'the ocean'
Brayden using his eagle eyes to find miniscule pieces of crab shell.
Kenna loving the feel of the sand, before she took to tasting it.
As long as they hold hands they'll be fine!
Audri and Brayden liking the water, Obviously BEFORE they both went under
Yep. That's sand on her tongue. When we tried to make her stop putting her hand in her mouth she went straight in with her tongue. Kind of like the way a dog eats food out of a bowl.
For some strange reason, my kids are obsessed with collecting flying-rat, I mean bird feathers.
Just a cool pic of a Sandy foot, any guesses as to whose foot?
Audri after experiencing her first wave. Not as excited to be there. Currently she is 'Never going in the ocean, EVER AGAIN!' (she'll change her tune, I'm sure of it!)
7 comments:
Ahh, Cannon Beach! Three post from you and now I'm completely homesick!
hee, hee (evil laugh) I'm accomplishing my objective! Even though Joe and Elena chose Montana doesn't mean you have to leave the straight and narrow too!!
Your commentary made me laugh pretty hard, especially about Audri liking the water before she got wet then seeing her afterwards. Very funny!! Kinda like her mamma!!
The picture of the kids holding hands, really needs to be framed. Too cute for words. LOVE your new posts!
these beach pics are great...lewis is horribly afraid of the ocean currently, and we are hoping that will change next summer!
Great minds think alike, we spent Labor Day at the beach too! I've never been to Oregon, but it looks beautiful in all the pictures. It also seems like there is so much to do there. I can't believe you went all that way and missed the squeaky cheese! I love that stuff!
Wow, what a perfect sunny day at the beach! Your kids look like they're having the time of their lives.
Post a Comment