Thursday, July 26, 2007

Vacation Time!!!

Whoa, so yeah. I have REALLY slacked off in the posting department. I would like to claim that I have had good reason, but mostly it's sheer laziness and that small little feeling of 'it's summer, I don't have ANYTHING to do" but I really do, make sense? We really have been busy though, we got back from a week long vacation in Utah and then straight away I had my wisdom teeth removed (I'd say 'pulled' but I don't like the sound of that, and NO Jeremy didn't do it. I wanted to be totally put under...why would I want to be awake to witness such a thing?!? The kids started their second round of swimming lessons (Audri's taking the 'little marlin's' class this time too) and I'm on Young Women duty this week as I'm the only prez member left in town this weekend...SOOOOO yeah, not really excuses, but I like to try ;)

So, we headed to UT after the fourth of July and made it there in time to see our new Neice, Maggie, be blessed. We then spent the week sweating with all of our friends and family. While we got to see lots of people, there were also lots of people we didn't get to see, which we're sad about! So, please if you see this and think...'hey! they didn't call us!' please know we wanted too! Since we have so many fun pics I want to post, I'm gonna keep our itnerary short: We spent time with Aunts and Uncles, Grandparents, cousins, and some close friends from our Maryland days. We went to some fun water parks and Jeremy and I also got to go to the Jordan River Temple with our friends from MD and then we went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter! We didn't get home untl 3:30 AM...I can't remember the last time I stayed up that late, but it was so fun, we had a great time. The only bad part was not enough time in the days...

Us at Temple Square

Cousins at the park. Brayden and Audri with Cade and Zoe...and Brittney hiding behind.

Dinner and the Temple with a few sorely missed MD friends: Deon Tait, Jen Ramsdell and Ellen, and Kate Smith and Phebe.

Brayden, Audri, Makenna and me with 'Salt Lake' Grandpa

BBQ with my Aunt Kim and Uncle John and cousins Katie and Kellie. Audri especially had fun here...Katie was teaching her dances that she preformed for us AND her boyfriend Andrew went home and got the Playstation Spidermand game for Brayden. They were in heaven!

2 comments:

jodi said...

Aren't vacations a blast! Awesome pics! Beautiful Sunshine! Cute kids! Thanks for sharing!

Amy G. said...

Hi! I was doing a google search for Deon Tait and found your blog! We miss the Tait's too! Deon was my Mia Maids teacher! I used to babysit Bryan - I can't believe he's on a mission?!?! Do the Tait's blog?

Amy