Tio, Dominique and kiddies
Splish! Splash! Fun at the pool! We spent some time at the vetrans pool in Provo with Tio (my brother) and Dominique (my sister in law--notice I didn't say my 'bother's wife'...I like her way too much and want to claim her for mine :) The kids had a ball playing in the water and going down the waterslides. I didn't know if the kids would really like the slides (I only went down once...I am such a wuss) but they loved it and had a good time. The kiddie part of the pool was just the right size with a fun play structure in the middle with slides and stuff. The pool there was like a beach so it gradually got deeper, and the top was perfect to sit in and let Kenna play. Brayden also got to practice floating and blowing bubbles with Tio in the big pool...which must have really helped him cause as soon as we got back from vacation he passed two levels in two days in his swimming lessons! Good coaching Tio!
Splish! Splash! Fun at the pool! We spent some time at the vetrans pool in Provo with Tio (my brother) and Dominique (my sister in law--notice I didn't say my 'bother's wife'...I like her way too much and want to claim her for mine :) The kids had a ball playing in the water and going down the waterslides. I didn't know if the kids would really like the slides (I only went down once...I am such a wuss) but they loved it and had a good time. The kiddie part of the pool was just the right size with a fun play structure in the middle with slides and stuff. The pool there was like a beach so it gradually got deeper, and the top was perfect to sit in and let Kenna play. Brayden also got to practice floating and blowing bubbles with Tio in the big pool...which must have really helped him cause as soon as we got back from vacation he passed two levels in two days in his swimming lessons! Good coaching Tio!
Dominique and Audri Mei. She really did have a good time...she just didn't want to say goodbye. 
Family at the 'beach'
Mom and Audri
Couldn't you just smother her in kisses?!?
Coach Tio, teaching Brayden how to blow bubbles.
What a big girl!
10 comments:
Would it be weird to request more topless shots of Jeremy? I better stay in NYC, I can't compete with that.
looks like you had a great time in UT...always fun to visit friends and family...
From the looks of it, you are having a pretty fun summer as well. How many trips can Selena take in one year. I think that we should count them up:)
well, Eric...don't hate me cause I'm beautiful. You know what they say... 'if you got it, flaunt it!'
Summer vacations are so fun! I think we might have been there the same time as you guys (we even did the veteran's pool stop too). I hear you about not having enough time to see everybody and everything, but I'm glad you guys still had such a fun trip!
selena- i'll say it ...you are a chicken! those waterslides are so much fun! i have yet to go down without a kid on my lap. glad somebody is taking a vacation! it stinks when you slam it all into one month out of the year(without a husband!).
I don't know which is more disturbing -- Eric asking for more topless photos of me or the fact that he asked for them not more than 30 minutes after Selena posted the pics. Should I feel stalked?
You're now the wallpaper on my computer.
And I thought I knew Jeremy pretty well by now. I think I'm seeing a whole other side to him.
Oh and yes, I could totally smother that little princess in kisses! Cute pics!
Post a Comment