Happy Anniversary to us! It's crazy to think that we've made it to lucky seven...time seems to have flown by, but at the same time we have accomplished much. I can't remember not having my best friend by my side anymore (which is the way I like it :) so, in honor of our anniversary I have thought of some random numbers of things we have accomplished in our 7 years (not in order of importance) this idea was kind of borrowed from my friend Chrissy, but it's fun to do--try it!:
- 6 address changes (3 being on the same street: 602 N, 598 N, and 603 N on 100 W)
- 2 drives across the country
- 9 years since our first date
- 6 vehicle acquisitions
- 3 University Degrees
- 2 Pet fish
- 1 lost suitcase
- 7 miscellaneous jobs
- 1 Pioneer trek
- 3 States of residence
- 3 kids (all born in different states!)
Here's to more numbers to add to our list! Happy Anniversary, to my honey (as the kids would say!)
Our engagement pic

7 Years Later June 30, 2007
12 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!!! Congrats on 7 years! You guys are awesome! Here's to many more 7 years! ;o)
Happy Anniversary! Yay you guys! :) Seven's a GREAT number...! What a fun list too!
HOLY CRAP! Where did all my hair go? I'd gladly give up all the rest and look like The King and I to stick with My Honey. ...But I WOULDN'T get hair plugs (a guy's gotta draw the line somewhere).
Congrats! '99 was a great year to marry.
Just for the record...I never suggested hair plugs ;) Seen pics of too many bad ones to even consider it!
congrats on 7 years...our 7th is also coming up next month..crazy to think back on to our early married days with you guys at the BY...hope you guys had a fun anniversary..minus kids.. :)
i like the 3 moves on the same street... glad you guys figured out its not worth it even if the rent is cheaper! moving across the country almost seems easier than down the road sometimes. anyway- you two look so cute in your engagement picture. congrats on making it past the 7 year itch!
okay, i for one think you guys look EXACTLY the same as your engagement picture! which is really upsetting for me. chad and i's anniversary is in august, i'll post our "before and after" pictures, and i'll tell you one thing--we sure don't weigh the same as when we got married!
Happy Anniversary! Love the list! Moving on the same street three times, so funny! Your picture is very sweet. Do you guys still hold hands that way? I think you should do that pose for an updated picture. Have Brayden take it!
FIRST, your comment to my post made me laugh. Selena, you know me ALL TOO WELL!!
SECOND, I thought your engagement picture was a recent pic when I first saw it. You look NO DIFFERENT!!!
THIRD, Jeremy, read YOUR comment. You are awesome!! If Matt were to ever go bald, I'd say to him, "ride that wave with no shame" and go King and I. In case I go bald before him, I'd take my own advice, too. I love the Katos!!
Happy Anniversary! 7 Years sure didn't age you guys too much. I agree with Katie and think that you look the same(minus a few hairs Jeremy)sorry had to put that in there because I give Chris a bad time about his missing hair. Congrats:)
Happy anniversary! What great accomplishments, you should definately be proud! That was fun to see your engagement picture, you guys haven't changed at all :)
Post a Comment