Thursday, June 28, 2007

Groovin'

Ok, I couldn't resist...here's Audri at her last dance class...I think I could watch it over and over again...she's just too cute! I can't help it!

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

This is totally vintage Audri. The best thing is that she has no idea how goofy she looks! We should start making her watch "So You Think You Can Dance" to get some ideas.

foreveryoung said...

I don't blame you for not being able to resist another dance movie, she is so cute! And congrats to Brayden on his swimming pro-ness! When are you going to be in Utah? We're leaving tomorrow and I can't wait to get out of the heat!

s g said...

she is hilarious...a true dancer!!

Selena said...

Jamie, we're leaving for UT on the 6th and we'll be there for a week. How long are you guys gonna be there? We're SO looking forward to a vacation...but we're excited to go somewhere a little sunnier ;)

jodi said...

That is so dang cute! She is doing great! I wanted to watch it over and over too! ;o) Good job Audri!