Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Oh, Sweet Makenna

The months since Makenna have been born seem to have flown by. She will be 9 months on the 12th of this month. Kenna has had a busy couple of weeks! Since we've returned from Jersey she has learned to: scream at the top of her lungs (or squeal would be a better word), down a container of baby food no problem, go from a sitting to tummy position, use her pincer grasp to cram small objects into her mouth, and ARMY CRAWL! The crawling seems to have happened over night. She is so fast! Tonight she crawled from the far side of our bedroom to the bathroom in the hall. She doesn't like to be left out! You can see it in her face, and now that she can move, she's gonna be right there! It is so fun to watch her play and follow the other two around. It is also fun to watch Brayden and Audri do anything in their power to get a laugh out of her. She still has no teeth, or signs of any, but I love her gummy grin-so I am in no hurry! These are some pics of our sweet girl from last Sunday.

4 comments:

Carson Calderwood said...

It is true that time goes by much faster w/ the third when you chase around after the first two.

s g said...

she is so sweet!! I still can't believe I haven't met your cute kids yet...we must meet soon!

Chrissy said...

I can't believe she is nine months old already! That means it's been way to long since we've seen you guys!

KatieB said...

i will be turning to you wise parents of 3 a lot during the next few weeks....