Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Ode to Audri

This is what happens when you leave Audri unattended with a chocolate ice cream cone. She had no idea her face was so messy until we took a pic. After we snapped the pic she wanted to see it. She laughed at herself and then promptly started trying to lick her face clean. She has a pretty long tongue!

4 comments:

foreveryoung said...

I think the chocolate compliments her beautiful eyes :)

Chrissy said...

Her shirt looks clean still! That's impressive to do with an ice cream cone!

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

It is amazing when you are little you can get away with chocolate ice cream and still look cute. If only it was still cute as an adult. Love the pictures.

Emily Norby said...

I like the up-and-coming look of your blog. Very cutting edge. And most of all, I love the pictures of your dang cute kids.