Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Portland Rose Festival Activities-- Waterfront Village




Here are some pictures of us from last week. We decided to head on down to the Portland Rose Festival and hang out at the waterfront village. We couldn't have chosen a more perfect time, it was one of those things where everything just worked out:
  • We found a great parking place, and parking was cheaper because it was 3:03 as opposed to 2:59.
  • Admittance to the waterfront park was free until 5 pm.
  • It was dollar day! All rides were a dollar AND a lady gave us an extra ticket she had.

SCORE! We had a fun time and the kids seemed to like the rides. What a great day!

3 comments:

s g said...

looks like so much fun!! we should head down there, I bet Lewis would enjoy...I hate the unpredictable weather right now..buggin..

foreveryoung said...

What a fun day, and it's even more fun since you saved all that money! :) I love those pictures of McKenna in the sling and I also love the little blurbs about your family that you added on the side, very cute!

Chrissy said...

Love the picture thing! Your blog always makes me so anxious to move to Oregon! You do that on purpose don't you?!