Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Brayden!


Wow, the last week has been a pretty big one for Brayden! Brayden turned five on Saturday May 26th. Hard to believe that we have been blessed to have him in our family for five whole years. Crazy how much he has grown and learned. He's a now a 'whole hand'! We had a good day, we got up and Brayden decided that he wanted to go bowling. So, we headed over to Mt. Hood Lanes with Grandpa and Grandma with Kitties and had a fun afternoon. I could shoot myself for not bringing my camera, but we had a good time and the kids would roll their ball down and then lay down on their stomachs watching it SLOWLY (and I mean very slowly, there was a little thing on the score monitor that told you how fast your ball was going, and I think Audri clocked in at a whopping 0.5 mph once) go down the alley. They did fairly well and were so excited with their ball hit any pins. After bowling we went home for cake and ice cream. THEN we had a bbq and opened presents. Brayden made a haul, and he was very excited about each and every present. His new passion are transformers so he was very excited to add to his 'collection' Grandpa and Grandma with Nikki, Tia, Grandpa and Grandma with kitties, Mam, Audri, and Makenna, all made good Brayden present choices. He has been busy all week with his bounty. Thank you to everyone who made his day special.

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

That face with the transformers is so great! My brothers loved transformers when we were growing up! Funny how they seem to bring the toys back from when we were little.

s g said...

happy birthday to brayden...we need to meet your kids at some point!! we should do the zoo in a few weeks..on a Monday. Greg will be gone the next 2 Mondays...so after that!

foreveryoung said...

Happy B-day! What a fun bowling trip, and by the way, I still get excited if I actually manage to knock a pin down too :) I love the look on his face with the Transformers, I don't think my kids have ever gotten that excited over a present, but I wish they would!

Carson Calderwood said...

Congrats Brayden, I want to see a picture of you when you turn 11 and have to move beyond two hands!

Unknown said...

Selena- I can't believe you are a mother to a five year old! That is crazy! Your family looks like they are always having fun!

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

Okay horrible, we forgot Braydens birthday. Happy belated birthday Brayden.